Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ring Bearer Pillow

(note: Wonderful news...My dad came back from Hawaii last night. Now i can get the good camera from him and take better pictures!)

Cheryl and Kendyl were looking on Etsy for ideas for the wedding. One of the things they came across was a ring bearer pillow with the damask pattern. They asked if I could make it. It turned out really cute and pretty much just like the photo they sent me of one they liked. I just used some of the damask fabric leftover from making the tote bags and bought some wide satin ribbon and a rhinestone button. Cheryl is going to cover the flower girl basket with the same fabric and add ribbons to it. I will get some pictures of it to share. It really has been fun making all this stuff for Kendyl's wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment