Saturday, March 13, 2010

Quilted Pillow

This is something I have wanted to try for a long time now. I found a tutorial online, but was a little hesitant because I have never really quilted before. I had tried and failed in the past. It turned out to be easier than I thought, but it is a lot of work and I have a new found respect for quilters who make huge blankets! I chose a few coordinating space fabrics because Austin's bedding is space and it's what he likes. I let him choose the font for his name. At first I didn't think the font he chose would work, but it turned out cute. He is VERY happy with it and I am proud of myself. This project has made me want to do more quilting! Now I need to get back to all of the stuff I am making for Kendyl's wedding. I just needed a little break from it so I whipped this up.

Front


Back

No comments:

Post a Comment