Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Much Needed Updates...

Time flies!!! I keep planning to blog and share some pictures of all of the wedding stuff and then I get busy. It's been 1 month now and I figure it's time to show you all of my hard work.

This is the dress I made for Melayna to wear at the rehearsal dinner. It has the black and white damask on the top and of course the teal color. It was perfect and looked really cute on her.
Austin and one of his best friends Melayna.
Kendyl decided that since I made Melayna a dress to wear to rehearsal the boys should have something fun to wear too so we made them t'shirts with the wedding colors. The front had their name and the back had "Ring Security" for the two ring bearers, "Pyromaniac" for the two candle lighters and "Prince Chiming" for the bell ringer. They turned out really cute and the boys liked them.
For the groomsmen gifts they got beer mugs with their nickname on them and the rolling coolers in the picture above. Kendyl, Megan, and I painted them with their nicknames. They were very happy with their gifts. (In this photo left to right: Chad, Matt (best man), Stephen (groom), Josh, Courtney, Jonathan, and Walter)
Above are the bags that I made for the bridesmaids. They all loved them. I also made the dress I am wearing and I love it. (In this photo left to right: Cat, Keri, Megan, Stephanie, Me, and Melayna...one of the bridesmaids was unable to attend the rehearsal dinner)
I made this dress for Kendyl for the rehearsal. It turned out really cute. (this is the best picture I have that shows the dress) We laughed so much that night about how EVERYTHING matched the wedding.
This photo is when Kendyl threw her bouqet. It's the best shot I have of the tables. I really wish I would have taken one when they were all set up before the guests arrived but I didn't have time. I ended up making about 16 table runners. They turned out beautiful and looked great with the teal table cloths and the flowers.

I ended it up doing a lot of sewing for the wedding and it was all worth it. It was a great day and Kendyl and Stephen were both so happy. I'm glad I got to be such and important part of their special day.

For my next post I will share some actual wedding photos. None of my work will be showcased in those but they are beautiful and I would like to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment