Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Something for Me!

I had a little bit of a lull in my sewing a few weeks ago. I had finished all that I could do for the wedding at the moment and I was waiting for the fabric Kendyl was sending me to start on some new things. So, I decided to make something for me. I had seen this fabric when I was shopping for fabric for Macy's clothes. Something about it spoke to me. And every time I went to JoAnn's I would look at it, but I just couldn't decide what to do with it. Then I found this dress pattern. It's a really cute dress and it has some fun details so I bought the fabric and started sewing. It took me about two days to finish the dress. The total cost for fabric and supplies was about $10. 10 bucks and I got a really cute new dress. I have actually worn it already. It fits really cute. I want to make another one in a different fabric because I like it so much. I think I am going to make a top using the same pattern. I think it would be cute. Next time I wear it I will get my mom to take a picture of me so you guys can see it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment