Thursday, January 21, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog! I took Brandy's advice and decided to make a blog to showcase my sewing endeavors for all of you to see. I have set you all up to receive emails when I publish a new post. I plan to make my blog a little more exciting but I wanted to get it started. I will post pictures of my "works in process" and my finished garments. If I do any other fun crafty things I will post about those too. Maybe one day I will also take some orders!! =) My next post will be about my new sewing corner. I will post some pics so you can see where my work comes to life. Love and Miss you all!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you!! I can't wait to see what you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely awesome Jordyn! Now I don't have to wait for you to bring all your works of art to the office. A giant first step in what I know will become extremely successful.

    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking my advice. I love to see what crafty women are up to!

    ReplyDelete